In the Global Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Market
Research Report published by Emergen Research, key business details are analyzed along with a geographical overview of the Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing industry, which provides extensive analysis of this sector. This study provides a comprehensive look at the Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing market from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective as well as crucial statistical information about the market. Furthermore, the report describes emerging and established players of the market, providing an overview of their business, their product portfolio, their strategic alliances, and their plans for expansion.
The global Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Market is forecasted to reach USD 3.33 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Increasing genetic disease incidence would fuel competition for direct-to-consumer genetic testing and accelerate market development across the expected timeframe. Increasing cases of hereditary disorders such as breast cancer, achondroplasia, colorectal cancer and other diseases have increased the need for cost-effective and reliable avenues of genetic testing in the healthcare industry. For reference, according to the World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF), more than 2 million new cancer cases were reported globally in 2018. Breast cancer is now considered to be the second most prevalent disease. The introduction of a superior standard and innovative direct-to-consumer genetic testing has significantly lowered mortality levels of people with cancer by maintaining diligence surveillance data even before the onset of the disease. The preceding conditions would, therefore, accelerate the demand for direct-to-consumer genetic testing to reverse the timetable for the prediction.
Get a sample of the report
In view of the current COVID-19 pandemic, the growth of the Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing industry is expected to be significantly affected, especially due to movement restrictions and lockdowns affecting supply and demand. There has been a significant impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on several sectors of the global market. The Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing sector is expected to be affected too. The economic slowdown and dynamic changes in the demands will also adversely affect the growth of the industry. The report covers the impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing industry.
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report:
23andMe, Full Genome Corporation, Color Genomics, Genesis Healthcare, Helix OpCo LLC, FamilyTreeDNA, MyHeritage, Identigene, Pathway genomics, and Living DNA, among others
- Besides offering a vivid depiction of the global Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing business sphere and its fundamental operations, the latest report provides the industrial chain analysis and list down the current and future market trends and growth opportunities.
- The report scrutinizes the salient factors influencing the growth of the market in the near future.
- The strategic marketing recommendations, crucial information related to the new market entrants, and expansion plans of various businesses are poised to provide the reader with a competitive edge in the market.
Additionally, the report covers the analysis of the key players in the industry with a special focus on their global position, financial status, and their recent developments. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis and SWOT analysis have been covered by the report to provide relevant data on the competitive landscape.
Detailed Regional Analysis covers:
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/20
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing market.
Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Market Segmentation:
Test Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Carrier Testing
- Predictive Testing
- Ancestry & Relationship Testing
- Nutrigenomics Testing
Distribution Channel Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Online Platforms
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Targeted Analysis
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphism Chips (SNP)
- Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and future trends in the global minimally invasive surgical systems market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- A detailed analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the minimally invasive surgical systems market is provided.
- Extensive analysis of key segments demonstrates the types of energy devices, access equipment, and visualization & documentation systems used in minimally invasive surgeries.
- A comprehensive analysis of the geographical landscape provides detailed information about various regions across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- The report offers a competitive landscape of the minimally invasive surgical systems market to assist players to gain insights into the competition scenario. Key companies operating in the market are profiled to provide valuable insights.
The report focuses on current and future market growth, technological advancements, volume, raw materials, and profiles of the key companies involved in the market. The report provides valuable insights to the stakeholders, investors, product managers, marketing executives, and other industry professionals.
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/direct-to-consumer-genetic-testing-market
ToC of the report:
Market overview and scope
Impact analysis of COVID-19 pandemic
Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Limitations
Key manufacturers of the industry
Market segmentation based on type applications
Current and Future Trends
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Look Over transcripts provided by Emergen Research
Medical Device Outsourced Manufacturing Market
Blood Screening Market
Stoma Care Market
Personalized Cancer Vaccines Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights