The latest report titled “Ammonia Production” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Ammonia.
Request Free Sample - https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonia/request-sample
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the production process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ammonia production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ammonia Production Process:
- Ammonia Production From Natural Gas: This report presents the detailed production methodology and cost analysis of ammonia industrial production across ammonia manufacturing plants by Haber Process. In this method, natural gas-derived hydrogen is mixed with nitrogen in the presence of iron to give ammonia. At first, H2O is derived from natural gas by desulphurisation. Next, it goes into a primary reformer where methane is reacted to produce hydrogen. At last, the gas cools and goes into a secondary reformer, where ammonia is formed by adding nitrogen.
2. Ammonia Production From Heavy Oils: This report provides the thorough economics of ammonia industrial production across ammonia manufacturing plants using the partial oxidation method. The process involves the use of heavy feedstocks like coal and heavy fuel oil. The process includes a Gasification chamber, an Air Separation Unit (ASU), soot removal and sulphur removal. The ASU yields oxygen and pure nitrogen. Next, gasification leads to the production of hydrogen from oxygen and hydrocarbon. This method introduces impurities like soot and sulphur, which are later extracted.
Ammonia (NH3) is a poisonous and naturally occurring compound/gas made using the anaerobic decay of plant and animal matter. It can also be produced by human activity. It's an important source of nitrogen for plants and animals. The gas appears to be colourless and has a foul smell comprising nitrogen and hydrogen. It is soluble in water and classifies as an anhydrous and is hygroscopic (readily absorbs moisture). Its respective boiling and melting points are -33.34 °C and −77.73 °C.
Ammonia has a primary application in farming since it is added to soil in the form of a key feedstock for fertilizers that are used in plants, crops, and lawns, which is driving market growth. Furthermore, it is a key ingredient added to many household and industrial cleaners, which boosts the market expansion. It also finds application as a refrigerant gas in water supplies for purification along with manufacturing many chemicals, which is furthering the market demand further. Other products that employ ammonia in their manufacturing include textiles, pesticides, explosives, plastics, dyes etc., which is propelling the market further.
Looking for an exhaustive and personalised report that could significantly substantiate your business?
Although Procurement Resource leaves no page unfurled in terms of the rigorous research for the commodities that make the heftiest base of your business, we incline more towards tailoring the reports per your specificities. All you need is one-to-one consulting with our seasoned consultants to comprehend the prime parameters you are looking to pin your research on.
Some of the common requests we receive from our clients include:
- Adapting the report to the country/region where you intend to establish your plant.
- Adjusting the manufacturing capacity of the plant according to your needs.
- Customizing machinery suppliers and costs to meet your requirements.
- Providing additional information to the existing scope based on your needs.
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada - Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK - Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) - Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA